How to Ride 2 wheel self Balancing scooter :-
Riding the 2 wheels self-balancing scooter is very easy and relevant with this simple guide you will learn how you can start riding the smart scooter in just 15 minutes. But there is a small note that while you are riding the scooter you should always beware of the hurdles on the road as those hurdles can put you down from the scooter if you are a newbie rider as well you can also get injured from these hurdles easily so be careful for that.
Guide to Ride the Scooters:
1. The Self balancing electric scooters having the gyro sensor technology on their board whenever you stand on the board. The scooter starts balancing your weight as well it also keep you safe from being fallen down from the scooter. So if you are a first-time rider just use hold something while standing on the scooter to keep you safe from falling down.
2. Stand straightly and lighten your body weight for 30seconds in that mean time you will be relaxed easily.
3. To move forward, jut pull the force in the forward direction via your foot on the pads of the scooter, because those pads have the button that identify the force on which side they are applied.
4. To move in a backward direction just pull the force from your foot in the back and you will start moving. But keep in mind put the force slowly otherwise it will gain the speed asap.
5. For moving Left and right just pull the force on that side in which direction you want to move and the scooter will automatically start moving in that direction easily.
Be careful while riding it first time wear all the safety equipment while you are riding the scooter so you will be safe if you fallen down by any reason.